Monday, May 14, 2012

A Date

On Friday we got the "week of" date for our frozen embryo transfer. It will be the week of June 18. Five short weeks away. I can't believe it will be so soon! I am excited to start, but also scared beyond belief. I am mentally psyching myself up for the shots that will start 2.5 weeks. I am going to set up an appointment with my regular OB/GYN to discuss the cerclage procedure, what bed rest is going to look like (how strict), and the decision of seeing a high risk OB doctor in conjunction to her. I want to have all of that knowledge before the transfer, so I can be as stress free as possible with all my ducks in a row. If this transfer takes, my cerclage stitch would be removed the week the girls were born, so it is possible we could end up with another February baby. I am praying with all my might that if this is what God wants us to do, we will have a healthy baby here in less than a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment